Zang Fu Gong Exercises, Release Grief & other Painful Emotions + Guided Body Scan
Cleanse and rejuvenate your body with an empowering form of Qigong, Strengthen your immunity and reach your ideal body weight.
The rhythms of modern life mean most of us spend a LOT of time sitting — only rarely putting our bodies in motion, engaging our creative muscles, or caring for our emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
And for many of us, life’s general stressors are at an all-time high, which can lead to a sense of stagnation — not just within your body, but in your mind too.
If you’re ready to release pent-up stress and transform it into healing Qi — to promote your body’s health and wellbeing — I have a special invitation for you…
Celebrated Qigong teacher and author Daisy Lee will introduce you to Zang Fu Gong, a graceful, empowering form of Qigong, renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating powers…
>> Reserve your complimentary space for Qigong to Cleanse Your Organs for Better Health & Energy Flow: Receive Two Zang Fu Gong Practices to Bring Healing Energy to Your Liver & Lungs <<
For thousands of years, practitioners of Zang Fu Gong have reported a variety of noticeable, less downtime during illnesses, more emotional stability, reaching and maintaining a healthy weight, improved circulation, more energy, greater intuition, and so much more…
During this one-hour special video event, you’ll:
- Participate in a guided body scan — starting with a series of questions from Daisy to help you tune in to YOUR body from head to toe
- Let go of pent-up anger that may be building up in your liver with a specific Zang Fu Gong exercise designed to expel stagnant Qi out of your body and restore you to a calm and peaceful sate
- Release grief and other painful emotions connected to your lungs as Daisy demonstrates another powerful Zang Fu Gong exercise
- Identify the root emotional issues causing blocked energy in your body that can lead to the specific health problems you’re facing
- Zero in on the ways you’re experiencing blocked energy as a result of the stressors all around you
- Receive a calming practice to bring you into vertical alignment; you’ll become better connected to your own body AND more grounded to the earth as you focus on a starpoint in the sky
More than anything, you’ll see how YOU can take responsibility for your own care and wellbeing… all with a gentle, effective practice that’s easy to incorporate into your daily life.
In a world where so much is out of your control, making small but significant changes remains a powerful way to make meaningful and lasting transformations to your health and happiness — and Daisy will show you how to get started.