Wuji Hundun Exercises for More Productivity, Greater Optimism & Health
Learn two Qigong movements to support lung strength and shoulder mobility.
In the chaos of life, it can be incredibly challenging to find balance in your body when everything around you is in upheaval.
As a result, our immune systems weaken and we become more vulnerable to illness and disease. Clearly, we need to change course if we wish to live a vibrant, healthy, and balanced life.
It’s our good fortune that there’s a natural way to bring your body back into balance, and more importantly, enable you to maintain it — with a self-care system that has survived the test of time.
On Tuesday, June 14, Daisy Lee, the founder of Radiant Lotus Qigong, will demonstrate a few of the 18 key movements used in the ancient healing modality of Wuji Hundun Qigong.
These 18 movements are specifically designed for you to find, restore, and maintain your balance in the midst of outer turbulence.
>> Join here for Balancing Life’s Chaos With Qigong: 18 Ancient Wuji Hundun Movements for More Productivity, Greater Optimism & Better Health <<
In this transformational online Qigong event, you’ll:
- Define chaos, not as a negative or positive, but simply as a reality that you can choose to respond to in a more positive way
- Learn two Qigong movements — Si and Kun — to support lung strength and shoulder mobility
- Explore the history of the 800-year-old Wuji Hundun Qigong healing system
- Discover who Master Duan was — and his tireless mission to bring Wuji Hundun to the West
- Experience a few of the core 18 movements of Wuji Hundun, including Sunrise and Sunset — and why they’re so important
Join us for an insightful exploration into the art of Qigong to learn a time-tested modality that can enhance your health and wellbeing — so you can maintain equanimity and balance in the midst of any storm.
You’ll explore the intriguing roots of Wuji Hundun, the powerful ancient Qigong healing practice that was almost eradicated during the cultural revolution in China.
In Balancing Life’s Chaos With Qigong: 18 Ancient Wuji Hundun Movements for More Productivity, Greater Optimism & Better Health with Daisy Lee…
… you’ll rise above life’s turmoil by finding balance — drawing upon proven, ancient practices from the roots of Wuji Hundun, a form of Qigong to bring you the inner strength to weather any storm.