Learn Simple & Powerful Qigong Exercises to Release Blockages & Stress
Be guided in 2 Qigong techniques to harness and focus your Qi through your fingers.
For over 4,000 years, practitioners have benefited enormously from traditional Qigong, a powerful healing modality in which you align breath, movement, and present-moment awareness to direct the body’s natural energy to promote health and healing.
Dis-ease in the body can feel like being trapped in a never-ending cycle of mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual bondage. Qigong can set you free.
When you organically stimulate the flow of Qi (pronounced “chi”), blockages in your system that keep you from experiencing complete wellbeing release, and your body resets.
You are far more powerful than you think. Through the unique practice of Qigong, you can learn to heal yourself and others, while extending your longevity and quality of life.
On Thursday, February 24, with Master Chunyi Lin, the creator and founder of Spring Forest Qigong and a gifted Qigong teacher and practitioner, you’ll discover how to tap into your body’s vast reservoir of energy and direct it to facilitate healing where it’s needed most.
>> Register here for Spark the Healer Within Using the Power of Qigong: Simple Yet Powerful Exercises to Harness Your Energy, Remove Blocks & Release Stress <<
In this complimentary online event with one of the most beloved Qigong masters worldwide, you’ll:
- Discover and begin to awaken the healer within you
- Be guided in 2 Qigong techniques — the finger growing and sword finger exercises — to harness and focus your Qi through your fingers, creating an energy wand that breaks up blockages in your body
- Develop a deeper understanding of how blockages in your Qi are created, and learn effective techniques to release them from your energy body
- Experience a Qigong breathing exercise to strengthen your Qi
- Learn the vital importance of cultivating your body’s Qi to move and unblock your energy — and mastering your Yi to direct your mind toward optimal mental, emotional, and physical health
In this enlightening hour, Master Lin will offer a conceptual overview of how Qi moves through the body, and then guide you in two powerful exercises — the sword finger and finger growing techniques… so you can experience firsthand your ability to direct your Yi (your mind) to unblock stagnant energy and bring about whole-body health.
In Spark the Healer Within Using the Power of Qigong: Simple Yet Powerful Exercises to Harness Your Energy, Remove Blocks & Release Stress…
… you’ll experience two powerful yet simple Qigong exercises that will help you tap into your inner healer… to release blockages in your system and live a healthier, more joyful, more balanced life.