How Wuji Hundun Qigong can help you enjoy each day with a calm mind
Increase your wellbeing with the ancient 18-movement Wuji Hundun Qigong system.
As uncertainty in our world persists, it’s time for dedicated seekers to discover the ancient wisdom of Wuji Hundun Qigong — one of the “secret” lineages that is only now being taught online in the West.
Used by practitioners and healers for over 800 years (and once used to treat and heal the Chinese Royal Family), it features 18 movements specifically designed to help you find, restore, and maintain your balance in the midst of turbulence — both within and outside yourself.
With its beautiful, vitality-boosting synchronicity between breath and movement, Wuji Hundun Qigong helps you nurture an embodied way of living amidst the unknown — with greater ease and resilience, and a fully engaged presence.
Join us for a complimentary online event (instant recording) with renowned Qigong teacher Daisy Lee, the founder of Radiant Lotus Qigong, and experience the healing power of Wuji Hundun Qigong for yourself.
>> You can register here for Advanced Qigong Practices to Stay Centered & Healthy Amid Life’s Chaos: Increase Your Wellbeing, Productivity & Optimism With the Ancient 18-Movement Wuji Hundun Qigong System (watch replay & see master extra training offer) <<
In this transformational experience, you’ll discover:
- A special practice from Daisy featuring 3 of Wuji Hundun Qigong’s 18 movements — one to open your day with inspiration, another to remain curious to new revelations, and a final movement to close your day with a contented heart
- Why the 800-year-old, 18-movement Wuji Hundun Qigong healing system is more relevant than ever for balancing your physical and emotional stressors
- How Wuji Hundun Qigong connects you to your breath, freeing up your mind and cultivating trust in your own body, while also deepening your spiritual sense
- How Wuji Hundun Qigong unblocks the body’s energy pathways, expands your range of motion, and stimulates circulation to boost your immunity and wellbeing
- How Wuji Hundun Qigong movements can be intuitively initiated by your body’s innate wisdom to address the self-care or clarity you need in any moment
This is your opportunity to experience three of Wuji Hundun Qigong’s 18 movements to build self-trust and confidence in your body’s feedback — recognizing old energetic patterns and allowing them to be released gently as you grow new levels of self-awareness.
>> You can RSVP for free here <<
In Advanced Qigong Practices to Stay Centered & Healthy Amid Life’s Chaos: Increase Your Wellbeing, Productivity & Optimism With the Ancient 18-Movement Wuji Hundun Qigong System with Daisy Lee…
… you’ll discover how to enjoy each day with a peaceful heart and calm mind using three movements from the Wuji Hundun practice, a form of Qigong that can keep you grounded in the midst of life’s ups and downs..