Calm Your Nervous System with Simple Inward-focused Movements
Discover how to tap into a deep well of self-love and natural self-expression.
Throughout this pandemic, we’ve found ourselves shut in and disconnected — not only from the outside world, but even from ourselves. Many of us have internalized our feelings, just trying to get through the day as best as we can.
We’ve been holding on to accumulated stress, sadness, and anger, and it’s depleted our body, mind, and spirit from being whole, fully alive, and connected to everything that really matters.
Fortunately, through the felt experience of movement, we can open up and allow our body to be our greatest teacher, letting us self-regulate and bring ourselves back to optimal wellbeing.
On Wednesday, September 29, Gayatri Schriefer and Brian Siddhartha Ingle, founders of Living Somatics, will share with you how to listen to what your body is telling you so you can develop a meditative mind and the freedom of movement that allows your whole being to settle down and manifest good health.
>> Join here for Discover the Self-Healing Powers of Somatic Movement: Explore Embodied Motion to Self-Regulate, Restore Whole-Body Balance & Unleash Your Greatest Potential <<
In this free healing workshop, you’ll discover:
- The biodynamic concept of how it feels to have good health flow through you — and how you can return to that felt sense and use it as a resource
- Ways to embody and understand your ability to self-heal and self-correct, empowering you to regulate your own health and wellbeing
- How to shift from a fight, flight, or freeze response that makes you anxious, fearful, and insecure, into a state of rest, repair, and rejuvenation
- The core strategies and principles of somatic movement — and how focusing inward can calm and balance your nervous system
- How to connect the 7 energy centers to your own felt experience, allowing you to deeply connect to your way of being and living in the world
You’ll see how slow, conscious movement, while focusing on the internal experience, can help you draw on your body’s innate self-regulating and self-healing power to find balance, inner peace, and wellbeing.
You’ll tap into a deep well of self-love and natural self-expression to wake up the fluid body (which includes all of the body’s fluids as a unified field) that enables your innate self-correcting mechanism — the force which grows in us in the womb and heals us throughout our lives.
In Discover the Self-Healing Powers of Somatic Movement: Explore Embodied Motion to Self-Regulate, Restore Whole-Body Balance & Unleash Your Greatest Potential…
… you’ll experience how subtle, inward-focused, connected movements can help you self-correct physically, mentally, and spiritually — calming your nervous system, altering discomfort and distress, and fostering balance.