Activate Your Limitless Life-force Energy (Qi) Increase Longevity, Vitality, Energic Boost
Want Extra Energy Boost this Spring? Here is the Way… to Electrify Your Entire Being with a Daily Qi Elixir!
Here’s a secret that Qigong practitioners have known for centuries: When your bio-batteries run low, you can recharge by moving and channeling Qi, the life force vibrating through the universe.
Using a combination of gentle movement, breathwork, and meditation, you can cultivate QI to tonify your organs, shore up your immune system, increase vitality, and integrate difficult emotions.
The free online Qigong Global Summit is an opportunity to energize your Qigong practice under the guidance of masters and pioneers from around the world. They will guide you through Qigong techniques that harmonize anger, depression, and frustration… promote longevity for pandemic times… strengthen your physical and emotional body… and use your breath as medicine, among other benefits.
You’ll have unparalleled access to a variety of ancient and emerging Qigong wisdom streams — including White Tiger, Magic Square, Mu-i Taiji, 8 Brocades, Four Seasons Medical Qigong, and Wuji Hundun. Each session will be an opportunity to activate quick shifts in your body, regardless of your skill level.
Kickstart or deepen your practice with more than 30 leading Qigong teachers, masters, and doctors in this year’s Qigong Global Summit, including Master Mantak Chia, Deng Ming-Dao, Tevia Feng, Kathryn Davis, Robert Peng, Daisy Lee, Master Chunyi Lin, Lee Holden, Faye Li Yip, Violet Li, Dr. Roger Jahnke, Master Mingtong Gu, and many others.
You’ll be able to use Qigong for a wide array of healing and practical applications, including purging stress, exploring flow, changing with the season, and connecting to your natural surroundings with greater serenity and ease.
This 5-day Qigong Global Summit comes at the perfect time, as spring offers an invitation to re-energize your wellness practices.
During this online Qigong event, you’ll discover:
- Why Year of the Water Tiger 2022 presents a profound opportunity for healing deep physical, emotional, and mental wounds utilizing Magic Square Qi
- Four Qigong movement patterns to be practiced during the spring season to help harmonize intrinsic Qi with nature’s energy
- Qigong practices to harmonize your liver Qi, soothe anger, release depression, and manage frustration
- Techniques for combining simple Qigong movements with intention to create inner strength and stability, leading to physical and emotional balance
- Ways to refocus your life for nourishment and longevity using the concept of Xin Zhai
- How to invigorate every cell with the life energy of heaven and earth
- Current scientific research supporting the prescription of Qigong and Tai Chi as medical interventions
- How a regular Qigong/Tai Chi practice can increasing bone density by improving the skeletal-muscular and connective tissue systems
- The vulnerabilities of your elements or energy type and how you can protect yourself
- Specific practices that allow kidney Qi to activate ajna chakra responsiveness allowing greater levels of extrasensory perception
- And much more!
There’s never been a more pressing need to clear stagnant Qi, counter extreme physical and emotional imbalances, and release that nagging languishing feeling from your system.
In this experiential summit, you’ll discover simple practices for taking better energetic care of your body, mind, and emotions — generating harmony, equanimity, and reconnection with yourself and nature.
You’ll be in good hands with summit host Sharon Smith, who’s been practicing Qigong, Tai Chi, and other Taoist spiritual and healing arts for more than 40 years, and teaching them for nearly as long…
As well as with special guest hosts Daisy Lee, the founder and principal teacher of Radiant Lotus Qigong… and Lee Holden, a celebrated Qigong, meditation, and Tai Chi instructor.
Here’s some of what these Qigong luminaries will be sharing with you…
- Learn how you can increase longevity by combining Qigong with other healthy lifestyle practices, as explained by Deng Ming-Dao.
- Grandmaster Mantak Chia will demonstrate how to strengthen your physical and emotional body, increase your power, and improve health with Tai Chi.
- Master Chunyi Lin will explore how internal refinement strongly enhances and accelerates the effects of Qigong for your physical and spiritual health.
- Recognize chaos as a necessary teacher and experience key movements from Wuji Hundun Qigong with Daisy Lee.
- Robert Peng will introduce Jieqi Qigong, which is associated with your vertebrae, and offer a simple movement and meditation to improve your spinal health.
- Emptying the mind is one of the key requirements to entering the “Qigong Zone,” allowing you to access the healing Qi within, as Faye Li Yip will explain.
- Transform stuck, negative energy into positive, flowing energy with a simple, easy-to-follow Qigong routine from Lee Holden.
- Kathryn Davis will talk about the ways a Qigong lifestyle allows you to embrace life with love, tranquility, and grace.
- With Tevia Feng, you’ll learn how fusing Taoist White Tiger Qigong with leading-edge neuroscience helps you relieve pain while increasing flexibility.
- Discover the 4 most important Tai Chi movements — Peng, Lu, Ji, and An — with Violet Li.
- Understand how breath can be used as medicine and as a Qigong power engine with Dr. Roger Jahnke.
- Use your voice to awaken your essence with Master Mingtong Gu.
- And much more!